Thursday, January 13, 2011

Country Strong, hard to break


I saw the movie Country Strong this evening. It was wonderful! What was possibly more wonderful was walking to the movie theatre in only 19 minutes. I didn't fall in the ice either! Also beat my friend (who drove there, mind you) even after shoveling half of my driveway for half an hour. Back to Country Strong--talk about surprise endings. I refuse to spoil anything (unless Rebecca G. convinces me to), but I was noooot expecting what happened. It made me, as my friend Will F. put it, Country Sad. The performances (theatrical and vocal) from Gwyneth Paltrow, Garrett Hedlund, Leighton Meester, and Tim McGraw were spectacular. It's always nice to see a wonderful actress (or two, or three) have nice voices and vice versa; Tim McGraw is proving to be a great actor. I recommend this movie to anyone. To the right you will see the beautiful Garrett Hedlund, who played Bo.

No comments:

Post a Comment