Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hi friends!!! Also known as (mainly) Rebecca and (sometimes) Sarah! Well I have big news. Big news that will make my senior year very busy! I ran uncontested for Student Body President (got it) and was selected to be Editor-in-Chief of my school's newspaper. Ah! I'm in a bit of a frenzy right now, just wrapping my brain around it but soon enough it will actually be senior year and I'll have to take my responsibilities by storm! So, before I get to the actual subject of this post, I want to share a cute video that I spotted on one of my favorite blogs, "tulips & flight suits."
Here it is:










I hope you can actually see the video without having to click on the link. That would be annoying!

Ah, well, here goes. I've decided to do some college blog posts! I've basically got my big list of colleges ready. I'm certainly prepared to start filling out applications. Still need to visit a few more though, so obviously I can't exactly review them.

I'll start in a few days with The College of William and Mary. Others that I'll review are Brown University, Princeton University, University of Virginia, Georgetown University, Davidson College, Columbia University, Harvard University, Swarthmore College, Haverford College, and Bryn Mawr College. Get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment