Monday, February 21, 2011

Return of the self-image post!

Well, this will be more focused on appreciating one's self. If you watch this little girl here, you'll see that it's important to be excited about yourself! I (like everyone) spend at least some of my time moping around, wishing for my life to be better... But, come on, how much time do we spend actually appreciating everything? That is something that all should consider. At camp in the summer, my counselors asked our "living group" to write down all of the things we appreciate in our lives. If, perhaps, turned into a daily ritual, I know that I would be a lot more content with what I've got. So, watch this little girl in the video on youtube. Let her be an example to us all! For she knows she's got it going on and, as she says, her "whole house is great." And she likes her whole house, her aunt(s), her dad(s), her mom(s), her Allison(s), and even her imagination (you'll have to watch the deleted scenes for that one). Appreciate life!

"That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet."--Emily Dickinson

No comments:

Post a Comment