Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lovely questions & well thought-out answers?

I couldn't resist this questionnaire.
1. What did you first want to be when you grew up?
Well, what I did not want to be was an astronaut. I'd nap alongside my daddy and tell him that I was too afraid for that career because I thought I'd fall off the moon.

2. Favorite childhood game?
I was extremely outdoorsy. My favorite childhood game was more like an array of different activities: climbing magnolia trees, learning to ride a bicycle, exploring the woods surrounding my neighborhood, and taking walks with my dad.

3. Most favorite birthday?
Oh gosh, my favorite birthday was probably when I was either three or four. My mom put together an extravaganza at a local playground, complete with pony rides, flower garlands, and all of my friends. It was superb.

4. Something you've always wanted to do and haven't done yet?
I have always wanted to visit Greece! And tonight while making dinner I discussed with my mom the proposition of taking a "senior" trip; she'll be a senior citizen and I'll have just completed my senior year of high school. The idea of going there is so exciting, and the country is certainly the most beautiful one I've ever seen (in pictures). Ah, I hope this happens!

5.Who was your first love?
My first love was Ash from Pokemon. I remember taking a bathroom break during one of the commercials on Saturday morning, and thinking about how I wanted him to be real so we could be together! My second love? Draco Malfoy--the only bad boy I've ever fallen for. And my first boyfriend was my "husband" in pre-k... Tommy and I were quite smitten with each other.

6.First musical idol?
Probably Play. I loved that swedish pop group!

7.Favorite gift?
My sweet little volvo. It's a tannish gold '95 960, recently named Jacques. Don't ask... 'twas a spur of the moment kind of thing.

8.If a theme song played for you everywhere you went, what would it be?
Oh la la, probably something from Amelie. I love Yann Tiersen and everything he writes! So I'd go with J'y Suis Jamais Alle! Or Mozart's Sonata K545, which I love and am currently learning.

9.Favorite city to visit?
My absolute favorite city to visit is Florence, Italy. Obviously, frequent trips there are impossible. But the three days I spent there during the summer before eighth grade were glorious. I loved the markets, opportunities for sightseeing, and the quaint cafes and gelaterias.



No comments:

Post a Comment