Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ayn Ran(T)

A,
I don't understand. We met in May, and I was so excited because we hit it off immediately in that stupid, stupid DE class. We hung out, and then hung out again. Then you were disinterested for a month and a half,
which I suppose should have set me off. Finally I deleted your number in August, and you actually texted "first" two weeks later. What a surprise! A month later we saw a play together
at
my school, and you wanted to go eat breakfast at 11 pm afterward. I was so down! We promised to hang out soon, which left me feeling very comfortable and content. With that sai
d, I texted you to see how thaaangs were going, and we ultimately made tentative pl
ans to see HP. You were so excited and seemed to really want to go, as I did as well. However, I wanted to go because I thought we'd have a good time together... I realized a day or two before the actual rendez-vous that you probably just convinced your parents to allow you to see it on a school night because it was, after all, HP! You suggested I buy the tickets online, which I did so as to guarantee us spots in a theatre. On the night of the movie, you said "You're finally here." Just a minor setback, I thought, but nonetheless a turn-off. I kept hoping you'd make a move... For hours, I had read Cosmo for some advice. It was, after all, going to be our fourth date-like hang out. I did the Lauren Conrad braid!!! And I wore jeggings with a casual sweater-shirt and moccasins. What's not to like? Oh well, now I have decided to drop you... I don't have time for guessing games anyway.

P.S. You owe me $12.25, you gentleman.

2 comments:

  1. "I did the Lauren Conrad braid!!!" <-- <3
    whoever doesnt fall for someone with the lc braid is worthless

    ReplyDelete