Monday, November 9, 2009

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

I got through today... So tough, but I made it. Now I'm sitting at my dining room table, working on my math homework. I felt okay about the Chem test, but not so sure... Tomorrow I make up the math test, but I might try to postpone to Wednesday. I'm also working the Blood Drive tomorrow, which is a nice break from Oracle! :)

There were a couple weird events today that are kind of just demonstrating how bad I feel:
1. Stumbled up the stairs and bit into my lip, which started bleeding.
2. Although I was sitting down in French class, I could have sworn I was about to faint. We're talking my vision was taken over by little black dots, like last time...
3. While Bschine was talking in class, I found myself holding back tears because I was just thinking about all the work coming on...

So yeah, gotta get back to my math homework, but I'm going to try to vent here every once in a while... Came across a nice, much-need Bible verse a couple of minutes ago:

"For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope."- Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment